Monday, 17 November 2014

50 Facts About Me

I've just spent the evening doing housework and writing up an essay plan for an assignment that's due later on this week.  It's been productive, but now I feel the need some something a bit silly...so here is this post. 

I've answered these questions before in a YouTube tag video, but things change and I always prefer to read things like this than watch them, so here it is: 50 questions about me.  Enjoy. 



1: What are you wearing? 
Reindeer pyjama leggings and a navy long sleeve pyjama top, both from Primark.



2: Ever been in love? 
I was thinking about this yesterday evening.  I concluded that at the time I thought I was.  Maybe emotions fade with time, even ones as powerful as love, because I can't be sure.


3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Who hasn't?

4: How tall are you? 
5ft 7.

5: How much do you weigh? 
I haven't weighed myself in the last 4 years, and I don't intend to.

6: Any tattoos? 
Not my thing.

7: Any piercings?
Ears, once.  Conventional I know.

8: OTP? 
Myself and someone amazing?

9: Favourite show?
I don't watch much TV.  Coronation Street is the only programme I've watched regularly and consistently in the last few years.  
10: Favorite bands?
I really don't have one. 

11: Something you miss?
I miss how easy I had it before I left home.  Oh, to not have to worry about rent, bills and council tax!

12: Favorite song?
Who I'd Be from Shrek the Musical

13: How old are you?
Young enough to not quite want to accept my grown-up responsibilities just yet.
14: Zodiac sign?
Aquarius.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
I don't have a specific thing I look for.  I think it is more about the qualities and differences you have as a pair.  That being said, I enjoy quite a lot of stupid, silly and a bit geeky things, so someone who shares or tolerates my undeniable coolness.  Someone who is honest, emotionally open and intelligent also ticks the right boxes.    

16: Favorite Quote?
"Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine."

17: Favorite actor?
Will Smith.
18: Favorite colour? 
I like anything that's colourful, but also muted and non-obtrusive.  

19: Loud music or soft? 
Depends on the context.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
Bed.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 
If I wash my hair 10 minutes, if I do not then less than 2.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Again, if I wash my hair about an hour, if I haven't washed my hair about 25 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
No.

24: Turn on?
I like big hands...because big hands = big...gloves.  
For me to steal in the winter when my hands get cold.  

25: Turn off?
Emotional detachment?  Arrogance, vulgarity and stupidity too.
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
I was trying to find somewhere I fit in.
27: Fears? 
Growing old alone.  Not in a marriage and kids kind of way, but just not having anyone else in my life at all.  I'm scared of being one of those old women who die alone in their home and only get found a month later because someone complained about the smell.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
I don't have a clue.  I can't remember crying.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Probably within the last week.
30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name?
I can't be bothered to explain it.  I've said many a time already.
31: Last book you read?
A uni text book.
32: The book you're currently reading?
A uni text book.

33: Last show you watched?
The Inbetweeners.
34: Last person you talked to?
My ex.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My ex.  It always seems harsh to call him that.

36: Favourite food?
Pizza.  Mashed potato. Nando's. Ice cream. Risotto. 
Not all at once.

37: Place you want to visit?
I want to go back to Edinburgh right now.

38: Last place you were?
Norwich.  I'm still here.
39: Do you have a crush?
I always have a crush.  Usually on food.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
What sort of kiss are we talking about here?
41: Last time you were insulted? 
Two people called me fat yesterday!

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Black and red.
43: Which instruments do you play?
Cornet, trumpet, tenor horn, I could probably play the recorder too.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
Right now my half moon necklace from Accessorise.  I also have my Swarovski star necklace, but I don't wear that much now as the crystals are a bit loose.

45: Last sport you played?
Rounders!

46: Last song you sang?
Let it Go. 

47: Favourite chat up line?
Wanna do the no-pants dance?

48:Have you ever used it?
Oh, so many times.  

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
My housemate last night I suppose.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Someone with too much time on their hands.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird