Thursday, 6 November 2014

An attempt at something like a schedule

I'm recruiting you!

I want to start writing themed posts to this blog on certain days.  I'm pretty terrible at thinking up things like this though, so any suggestions would be much appreciated!

I'm already envisioning a monthly recap consisting of photos I've taken especially since something I want to get better at in 2015 is capturing moments in photo form.  My lack of a real photo library outside of Facebook and Instagram is a bit tragic.

For the sake of alliteration Fabulous Foods Fridays might have to become a thing.

Thinking up names really is not my forte.

Write you suggestions in the comments below, or if you're feeling swish tweet them to me!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird