Tuesday, 13 January 2015

My New Years Resolutions



I've set myself three New Years resolutions for 2015.
1. I will have a better skincare regime.
I do own cleaners etc. but I can never seem to summon up the motivation to use them when a handy make up wipe is so much quicker.
I mentioned in my last post that I received some Liz Earle products for Christmas, and I fully intend to use them!  Not only because my skin will thank me, but also because I've got a terrible habit of only using half my skin care products before getting bored and moving onto something else... i.e. make up wipes!


If you're interested the products I have and am using are:
Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion
Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Skin Repair Moisturiser

2. Go Vegan for January
As I said in my video, I've tried being vegan on and off in the last few years.  I've not managed to do it for more than three weeks due to a lack of imagination and underestimating how much larger my portions need to be in order to maintain my weight.  This time around I'm trying to be a bit more sensible about it all and cooking more than just big plates full of vegetables!
I've not found it massively hard thus far as I don't really eat meat anyway, always drink almond milk and am not the biggest fan of eggs.
Now obviously this carries potential difficulties due to my past as a sufferer of Anorexia; I state this in the video, but I am very aware that this is technically restricting my diet and I'm very wary of slipping back into old habits.  Rest assured that I'm well enough recovered now to recognise when I need to change something for the good of my health and if I get too obsessed by the vegan "rules" then I'll have to have a rethink.
I'm provisionally trying this for January, but if I like it and it works for me then hopefully I'll continue further into the new year. :)

3. Try to not wear nail polish
There isn't much to say here other than the fact that since I unintentionally started doing this my nails have been so much healthier and I like it!  It saves me so much time and I never have to worry about chipped nail polish, (one of my pet peeves), letting my "look" down.

Any questions or new years resolutions you want to share with me?  Comment below! :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love Liz Earle and once I started using her stuff, I just can't go back to anything else, hooked! I haven't tried the eye bright so I can't wait to hear what your thoughts are (:

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird